1. By hiring any staff members of Aesthete Film and Photography (Aesthete Industries) hereby referred to as ‘Aesthete’, you are agreeing to these terms. Your payment is an order for Wedding Videography and/or Photography, including time spent on site shooting, and time spent editing, packaging, and delivering, with Aesthete for engagement shoots and Wedding employment. It is understood that all images and videos taken at your Wedding event remain the joint property of Aesthete and the paying client, and may be used for display, promotion, advertising or any purpose thought proper by the business owner.
If Aesthete is exposed to (i) unsafe conditions, or (ii) objectionable or illegal acts at the Event, Photographer reserves the right to take reasonable action to remedy such a situation, including but not limited to leaving the Event. In such an event, Aesthete shall not be obligated to refund any of the fees paid by the Client because of such action.
2. REFUND POLICY:
– The initial deposit of 25% is non-refundable. No refund will be given on this initial payment for any reason, including travel and accommodation fees, and extras.
– All outstanding invoices are to be finalized 2 months before the wedding date. Failure by the client to fulfill full payment within the designated time periods will entitle Aesthete to reopen the client’s booked date for other potential bookings, and Aesthete will not arrive on the Wedding date, even if a deposit has been made.
– In the event of Aesthete canceling a booked date or not fulfilling a service, for any reason (excluding natural disasters, severe weather, road closures, car failure, government restrictions, equipment theft, hospitalization, death, or any other extreme to this nature), a full refund (including the client’s 25% deposit) will be returned to the client within 90 days of the cancellation.
– Aesthete is not liable for any additional compensation in the event of a cancellation by either Aesthete or the client.
– All care and diligence will be exercised by Aesthete in the carrying out of the purchased services, however, in the event of mechanical failure (both in transport and equipment), theft, damage to the equipment, severe weather or personal injury on the day of the Wedding event, any portions of filming or photography that are missed as a result of these events will not be liable for reimbursing of any amount, nor will Aesthete be held liable for any additional compensation.
– Refunds are not given at any point after the Wedding date. In the event that the client is not happy with their finished product, 1 revision is offered free of charge. However if you agree to the photo editing style or music soundtrack options that are given prior to editing and then request that they be revised the task will be quoted at cost price.
3. Audio quality is not guaranteed in any film, though due diligence is taken to ensure that it is provided.
4. Final films and photographs will be provided in an online format available for download with your personal computer or tablet device.
5. Specific or requested shots during filming are not guaranteed due to the fast-paced nature of filming and photographing weddings, though due diligence is taken to ensure that expected shots are provided.
6. We endeavor to produce our best quality work while delivering in a timely manner. Our maximum turnaround time is 3 months from the booking date, however, Aesthete is not liable for reimbursing any amount, nor will Aesthete be held liable for any additional compensation if turn around time exceeds this 3 month period due to unforeseen circumstances.
7. We require certain creative freedoms over the final editing of films and photographs, though special requests are taken into consideration. The client should attempt to understand Aesthete’s creative style before hiring Aesthete.
8. It is understood that a client requesting a specific song may incur additional charges to obtain licensing rights to the song. We only use music that falls within copyright and fair use law, or else pay fees for licensing.
9. When Aesthete is present at your Wedding event beyond 7:30pm, the Client shall arrange with the caterer for a full meal or substantial canapés for all staff members present including second shooters. Ask your venue and caterers if they provide any hired vendor discounts.
10. The travel and accommodation rate for international Weddings, or Weddings for which flights are utilized instead of a car, are discussed and agreed upon on a case by case basis to include flights, hire car fees, and accommodation. The correspondence surrounding these negotiations should be seen as a part of the final contract.
11. It is imperative to the success of the film that the client fills out their Client Profile Form to the best of their knowledge and ability, and makes a concerted effort to foresee any potential issues for Aesthete’s employees on the day of the wedding event (including parking issues, relatives in conflict, religious or traditional ceremonial variances, etc.).
12. Promotion. I/we hereby give permission for Aesthete to use my/our name/s and photographic likeness in all forms and media for advertising, trade, promotional, and any other lawful purposes such as promotion and marketing.
13. Aesthete is covered by Public Liability Insurance for up to 10 million dollars
14. Aesthete operates between multiple staff members who all have experience shooting film and photography. If it is necessary, Aesthete will reschedule which staff member/s are working at your wedding. The change of staff members working a wedding date is not grounds for cancellation.
15. If the client needs to reschedule their wedding date, Aesthete will endeavor to assist them in this process. If the client’s new date is available, we will transfer the booking with no additional fees or penalties. However, if the new date is already reserved, then the client forfeits any sum paid as per the refund policy above.
16. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that events run smoothly and on time on their wedding day. If important events run beyond the booked hours that Aesthete staff are on site for, then a courtesy window of 15 minutes is allowed for extended shooting. Aesthete staff are then free to leave the wedding, despite any delayed and thus undocumented events (e.g speeches, first dance, cake cutting.)
17. Indemnification. The client hereby acknowledges that Aesthete may be limited by the guidelines or rules of the official performing the ceremony or the venue, and to hold Aesthete harmless for the impact such restrictions may have on the final product.
18. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. AESTHETE’S ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS, DAMAGE, OR INJURY ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT IS LIMITED TO THE FEES PAID BY THE CLIENT FOR THE SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL AESTHETE BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF THE CLIENT INFORMS AESTHETE OF CIRCUMSTANCES THAT WOULD GIVE RISE TO SUCH DAMAGES.